Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An application, Barretudo, Fury Warrior

barretudo
    Trial

Брой мнения : 1

An application, Barretudo, Fury Warrior Empty An application, Barretudo, Fury Warrior

Post  barretudo Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:47 am

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec:
    Barretudo, Warrior, Fury

2: Age, where are you from?
    20, Portugal GMT +0

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?
    I'm looking for a good and active pve guild to raid with Wink

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?
    I'm an active player, know my class well enough and although I only have dps spec i have some alts full geared with heal and tank specs (in case they are needed)

6: What is your PvE experience?
    I have some ecperience in wotlk raids, like ToC 10/25, Voa 10/25 and ICC 10/25 {know all tactics for those} also have done AQ

8: What is the role of your class in raid?
    melee dps

9: Do you have any alt characters? What?
    Paladin-(Holy/Protection,KS,full geared) Shaman-(Elemental/Resto)

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer)
    average 14k dps, depending on raid buffs, more than 10k dps guaranteed on random pugs with the correct buffs

11: Do you have friends in the guild?
    I think not =P

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?"
    repaired gear, potions and food on bag...

13: What Addons do you use?
    Skada, OmenCC, Bartender, DBM

14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats
    Spoiler:

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?
    help the raid and guild to accomplish is objective, help the newcomers with their questions (i'm avaible to help in anything i can)

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?
    Yes

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?
    not really =\ i can use it to hear raid orders if necessary but i don't have a micro =(

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?
    No problem at all, i'm open to constructive critics

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.
    i've been playing wow for 1 and a half year now, i don't change much characters besides warrior and pala, i played in magic-wow (blisslike 12xRates)

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:26 am