Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

An application ,Gimboo,fury warrior

pooria
    pooria
    Trial

Брой мнения : 4

An application ,Gimboo,fury warrior Empty An application ,Gimboo,fury warrior

Post  pooria Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 am

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec:
    Gimboo,warrior,dps,tank
    2: Age, where are you from?
    19,and im from Iran
    3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?
    well ,im new here but this guild seems pro and i choosed that

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?

because i can be helpful for guild and members and im good listener and follower..and i know how to play whit my class
    5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW?
    wow head
    6: What is your PvE experience?
    i used to play wow on gamer-district...and i did icc's bosses 12/12 ..voa 10/25 ..naxxa..and toc 25/10 hc..and so on

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another).
    well its my talent build and glyphs: (i couldnt send link because of new members are not allowed to post external links) ..warriors need 27 expertise rating ...8% hit from talent or 5% hit from items and 3% from talent...100% armor penet...and when u have 100% arp start to stack 10 str+10 crit ..20 str .... my rotation: blood thirst,whirlwind,heroic strike when u have +60 rage ...slam if bloodsurg proc..and cleave for aoe....when tanks are paladin and dk ...i have to use sunder armor
    8: What is the role of your class in raid?
    dps as main spec and maybe tank ..i said maybe cuz i cant be tank as well as dps..i can tank at easy boss such as 6+ first bosses Very Happy

9: Do you have any alt characters? What?

yea i do..crystalsong fire mage and blackmarble resto/balance druid
    10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer)i didnt do raids but i know , can make nice dps
    11: Do you have friends in the guild?
    [color=red][nah/color]
    12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?"
    hmm i didnt understand...but i guess it means ..prepare to do raid and check connection and addons lol!
    13: What Addons do you use?
    Dbm..recount or skada..omen3 for see my aggro..and so on

14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats
    when i arrive home..i will take ss and send here

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?
    dont be kid in raid...dont slack and dont have struggle whit raids member for some kidding problems...and it means always listen to leader and be online in ts3 and other contact programs...
    16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?
    yes .why not!?!

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?
    y im able to use ts3.ventrillo,skype , etc etc
    18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?
    yea
    19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?
    critique will improve our weak point and i havent got problem

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.
    i left wow since 5 month ago and now i started to play again...because of some problem such as university exams :S nothing more for add
    tnQ for reading my app afro
    pooria
    pooria
    Trial

An application ,Gimboo,fury warrior Empty Re: An application ,Gimboo,fury warrior

Post  pooria Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:39 am

hmm...elooOOo Any body hereee? Rolling Eyes
    Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

An application ,Gimboo,fury warrior Empty Re: An application ,Gimboo,fury warrior

Post  Luran Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:02 am

pooria wrote:hmm...elooOOo Any body hereee? Rolling Eyes

Yes, we are waiting for the screenshot.
    pooria
    pooria
    Trial

Post  pooria Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 am

Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Post  Luran Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:07 am

I say yes, because even the weak gear you took care to have 100%armor penetration, and you know that you need 5% hit due to the talent. Well, considering to this I think you are not a 'compass' and you know your class. Good luck!
    pooria
    pooria
    Trial

Post  pooria Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:49 pm

so am i accept? or i should w8 for other members ?
    and its my dps ss at lord.. : http://up.vatandownload.com/images/7uviped0otbrjbhsyn0r.jpg i choosed lord because there is no aoe
    i did 10k at lady too...i can upload that if u want

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:43 pm