Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Guild application Hypoxia Fury Warrior

Hypoxia
    Hypoxia
    Trial

Брой мнения : 4

Guild application Hypoxia Fury Warrior Empty Guild application Hypoxia Fury Warrior

Post  Hypoxia Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:56 pm

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec: Name is Hypoxia, Warrior, Fury is my main spec and Arms as offspec, even though I swap to fury pvp at times in BGs.

2: Age, where are you from? I'm 23, born and raised in Bosnia.

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'? Well, I did raid with some ppl from the guild and we got along pretty well, and the raid progress was satisfying.

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application? Well, I'm bringing a lot of raiding experience, I know my class perfectly, and I do not am a trouble maker ( :

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW? Mostly elitist jerks and wow head.

6: What is your PvE experience? Well on my previous server (Omegawow) I was Champion of the frozen wastes, Had all the dungeonmasters, and Did Icc LK Kill on both difficulties 10 and 25, and did Icc 10 hc all up to Sindragosa since at the time I left the server she was still bugged.

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another). You might want to check out the guide i posted (reposted from my old server's forum) on how to play fury. Can't post the link of the guide here, ( New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. ) Either way it's on Dispersion WoW's Forum under Dispersion Community Forums > Input and Assistance > Guides & Tutorials
    [PvE] Warrior - Fury (Endgame)

8: What is the role of your class in raid? I am mainly DPS, but I can multitask, I used to do Ooze stuns while dpsing on Rotface and all kinds of stuff, not much I can do anyways as a fury.

9: Do you have any alt characters? What? I do have an alt, it's an Resto Druid, Absorbia it's her name.

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer) I hit 19k on LK. But It really depends on raid buffs mostly and with the nerfed ARP cap on Dispersion it's making my life hard.

11: Do you have friends in the guild? Not really.

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?" Prepared for me is just to restart my laptop and clean out my cache, and reload DBM.

13: What Addons do you use? Critline, Classloot, OmniCC, DBM.

14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats. I would But the server is down. But I will add one on request later.

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)? Teamplayer? Well for me it's just don't yell at ppl, critique is fine but I do not like childish behaviour or ppl that give up after 2 wipes and swap raids because they think they will do somewhere better. I do what it expected from me and do not QQ about buffs nor gear.

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why? Yes.

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it? Yes, and Yes.

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available? Yes and Yes.

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you? As I said critique is fine, but I do not like ppl just yelling at each other like prepubescent teenagers just saying "n00b" and "l2p". I love constructive elaborate critique in case there is anything to say about me or my way of play.

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc. I had 140 days of play time on my previous warrior on OmegaWoW, left the server because I needed a change plus i Had a lot of going on IRL, college wise. I am, well I think I am, pretty well at what I do, have good manners and I am helpful. I dont change characters tho, I always played a warrior, even on cata, and I always been a resto druid. I'm not flexible about that I guess.
    Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Guild application Hypoxia Fury Warrior Empty Re: Guild application Hypoxia Fury Warrior

Post  Luran Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Very, very comprehensive application and I really appreciate that. As I said before, the applications is my first impression and you really attracted it. The only thing I want to see is your you ScreenShot. Smile
    Hypoxia
    Hypoxia
    Trial

Guild application Hypoxia Fury Warrior Empty Re: Guild application Hypoxia Fury Warrior

Post  Hypoxia Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 am

This downtime is just ridiculous Very Happy I be sure to hit you up with the SS Very Happy
    Chrighteous
    Chrighteous
    Raid Leader

Брой мнения : 20
    Местожителство : United States

Post  Chrighteous Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Ya it must be pretty bad. I feel bad for Peter and Osiris having to do all this extra work. I say yes to this as well. SS's are nice, but consider yourself accepted.
    Hypoxia
    Hypoxia
    Trial

Post  Hypoxia Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks Chris, I knew that I knew someone from the guild Razz it was you indeed Razz cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:07 am