Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

markovk
    Trial

Брой мнения : 2

Application Empty Application

Post  markovk Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 pm

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec:Prstubulju, Undead, Destro, Demmo

2: Age, where are you from?25, Marko, Croatia

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?Looking for an active PVE guild

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?cause i will try to do my best in any raid

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW?wowhead

6: What is your PvE experience?i play 6y on retail and now on private servers i know all tact in ICC

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another).

8: What is the role of your class in raid? DPS ofcourse

9: Do you have any alt characters? What?No

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer) i think last was 11k-12k i donta have Recount

11: Do you have friends in the guild?No

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?" you need to have flask food buff and be on time for raid

13: What Addons do you use?bartender DBM and onebag

14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?help in raid and guld mate

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?yes

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?yes

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?yes

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?Its not problem for me

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.i play 6y ONLY warlock and on retail i have only 1 alt pala and use tham for PVP only so i play vanilla TBC WOTLK and CATA

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:36 am