Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Omgitscurii Application

Omgitscurii
    Omgitscurii
    Trial

Брой мнения : 2

Omgitscurii Application Empty Omgitscurii Application

Post  Omgitscurii Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 pm

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec:
    Name: Omgitscurii
    Race: Draenei
    Level: 80
    Class: Mage
    Primary Spec: Fire/frost
    Secondary Spec: Arcane/frost

2: Age, where are you from?

Name: Daniel

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?

Well i find people with a genuine interest for raiding, I hope, and seemingly very strong leadership. I can't tell without being in the guild of course, but having tried to chat with some people in-game and looked at the site I just hope that this will be a very strong, focussed 10 man guild who will push themselves to the limit to bring down bosses.

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?

I will add that in my former guild I was a classleader, and I developed raid strategies for every fight we have completed in Wotlk. I believe some strategies I developed definitively helped us get kills on many fights.. the 'Leap of faith bouncing across the room' for Princes, the 'Kite then iceblock' pull for Rotface heroic. This may sound arrogant, I certainly hope it doesn't - I am well aware that joining a new guild I will absolutely be nobody again and I am completely happy with this, I am not going to chime in with tactics and whatnot.

One thing I will also say, is that I know you are full on mages at the moment, but I'd beg you to consider me, as if I join it will be for the long term, I am far from a guild hopper, and though you might think the raid team is a bit full at the moment from my experience people can drop out and disappear all the time so I would just hope you would consider me worthy the chance to prove myself.

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW?

I follow changes on MMO champion, frequently check the mage forum there as well as the stickies, and Elitist Jerks for some of the tougher questions. I use Mr. Robot to sim my character (though I know it's not perfect).

6: What is your PvE experience?

I joined the game in TBC and killed Gruul, Maggy, and 'Loot Reaver' as he's affectionally called I believe. Also a full clear of Kara I think? I was not a serious raider at that point.

I rejoined the game late in Wrath, during TOC. I cleared TOC25, and TOC10 heroic before ICC. During ICC our guild in total completed 11/12 Heroic modes and Halion ofc, all in 25 man. We were left in the 3rd position on the server Hordeside by the end, though admittedly many guilds had changed server or stopped raiding by this point.

OH and we got Halion heroic to 6% at one point, I especially love that fight, I think it's one of the most challenging fights throughout the expansion.

In Cataclysm I have completed all normal modes and 1/13 heroic, Halfus, though I have essentially completed Chimeron and Atramedes too, I just rotated myself out for the kill to be fair to other raiders. (Didn't know if you always needed Cata as-well)

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another).

When the 3.35 patch hit with the talent changes, Crit, etc etc I decided to use my Offspec as Arcane PVE as Blizzard promised this was viable and I was curious. I ended up massively enjoying it, the awesome damage as well as the utility it brings to the raid. I am aware people view it as the runt of the litter in terms of mage specs, I disagree of course, I think the damage is easily competetive on most fights. If the guild is unhappy with my main spec I am more than happy to change to a different spec. But I won't do it unless I'm asked, because I love FIRE !

8: What is the role of your class in raid?

If this is a serious question, i'l just say DPS for this part wouldn't be able to tell you that i'm a support class without any Arcane being mainspec

9: Do you have any alt characters? What?

Yes you may know my mian in Excellence, Gloryhammer,Avlina

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer)

As in current gear right now 8-10k its due to gear as i just got into this mage not so long ago at the moment i sit at 6k GS

11: Do you have friends in the guild?

Not that i know of Smile, But would be happy to make some

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?"

Flasks,Food,Potions,Being on time by at least 10 minutes ahead of time

13: What Addons do you use?

- X-pearl
    - Domino's
    - BigWings
    - Quartz
    - Recount
    - Omen
    - (Sometimes) LUI

14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats

I would show you this but i don't have my Buff Frame Addon because my Action Bars hide my buffs i use quartz to show them witch in my case is fine as for in i use it to watch my cooldowns, As in for LB, Sorch, etc etc

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?

Well i would say for being a team player is working together as a group, Working and looking/Overcoming mistakes as a group

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?

I will say "NO" Because i use BigWings i think it is way more effective than recount ever was and will be, I rest my case

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?

Yes i used it in my last raiding guild.

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?

Yes.

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?

This is no problem for me at all i don't mind a bit of criticism for improving my own player/class

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.

Everythings in question 6. / 6: What is your PvE experience?

Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Omgitscurii Application Empty Re: Omgitscurii Application

Post  Luran Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:59 pm

The application is brilliant but I have some notes.

1. You must upload a screenshot of your character so that we can see how did you formed your UI, keybindings etc.
    2. I didnt like your behavior on the raid we both were. And the question here is: Are you sure that you can stop acting like a retard, because it seems you are not.

All in all, I appreciate that you wrote such an application ( hope all incoming are the same ).
    The only this left I want to see is the screenshot and I will say YES/NO.
    Omgitscurii
    Omgitscurii
    Trial

Брой мнения : 2

Post  Omgitscurii Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 am

Omgitscurii Application 29w4dms

This is my current setup

Omgitscurii Application 1ieps1

My warlock

Omgitscurii Application Jtt73m

Retail setup (Warrior)

My UI on this server, is not as nice as my retail one i am/was having addon error problems and DCs with it
    Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Post  Luran Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 am

I dont see keybindings on some of the most important spells like Iceblock, Blink etc and I am not sure if you can react at time if something happens.

I am PASS and will wait for the others to express an opinion.
    Bullshift
    Bullshift
    Guild Master

Брой мнения : 17

Post  Bullshift Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:03 am

this person is better than alot of the people already in the guild, and also to me the best app. so far. - I say Accepted!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:35 am