Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Cocainez Application

Cocainez
    Trial

Брой мнения : 1

Cocainez Application Empty Cocainez Application

Post  Cocainez Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:35 am

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec: Cocainez,Rogue,Combat

2: Age, where are you from? 21, Mississippi

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'? Been Hearing good things and good progression

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application? Reliable Dps Know All Tactics Etc.

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW? Mmo-Champion for WoW News etc..

6: What is your PvE experience? 12/12 Icc Heroic and everything below it.

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another). Laid Back open to suggestions about anything but i mostly know what specs to use for PvE for most classes

8: What is the role of your class in raid? Dps

9: Do you have any alt characters? What? 6kgs Resto Sham,6.1kgs Ret Pally,6kgs Prot Warrior,And a couple other 6kgs+ Chars coming

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer) Never really looked but i think the last time i was in icc was around 10kdps+

11: Do you have friends in the guild? No

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?" Flasks,Food,Posions and regents and on time for raid.

13: What Addons do you use? I use LUI Has a couple addons in it along with DBM etc.

14: Post an InGame Screenshot with only your own buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats.
    Cocainez Application Wowscrnshot090512213051

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)? Do what ever is needed to help anyone out in the guild "if you can".

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why? Yes

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it? Yes

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available? Yes

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you? No.

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc. Played Retail since BC Led a Guild in Wotlk therw heroic icc and was one of the top 5 on our server pretty much know how to play any class or spec willing to switch chars if that helps the raid comp/group.
    Chrighteous
    Chrighteous
    Raid Leader

Брой мнения : 20
    Местожителство : United States

Cocainez Application Empty Re: Cocainez Application

Post  Chrighteous Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Looks solid to me, I vote yes.
    Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82