Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

soulless91
    Trial

Брой мнения : 1

Application Empty Application

Post  soulless91 Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:02 pm

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec: Pvpnab, warlock, destruction/demonology

2: Age, real name, where are you from? 21, Milan Spasic, Serbia

3: Features of the machine you play? Need to be able to play without problem in instances and raid of 25 people.(optional) Dual core 3.00 GHz, 4 GB ram...

4: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'? Looking for an active PvE guild

5: Why is it good for us to approve your application? Cause I can play any class in almost any spec (except mages and hunters)

6: Which sites do you get your information about WoW? Wowhead, but don't use it much since I play WoW since TBC

7: What is your PvE experience? I know all boss fights except of a few in Naxx and ICC Gunship Battle

8: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another).

9: What is the role of your class in raid? Warlock's role is damage dealer, of course

10: Do you have any alt characters? What? I have prot/retri paladin, fury warior, shadow/holy priest, frost deadknight (I had all classes except mage and hunter with 6.3k + GS but my account was stolen and most of my characters deleted, I have recently recovered it)

11: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer) Around 12-13k on destruction (highest DPS I did was 18k, but that was a great group for casters) 10-11k on demonology

12: Do you have friends in the guild? No

13: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?" First of all, be online at the arranged time, then get reagents, check for tactics (if you don't know it)

14: What Addons do you use? Deadly Boss Mode and Grid2 (if healing)

15: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats

16: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)? Help raid or guild mate , play class that is needed to the guild...

17: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why? Yes

18: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it? Yes

19: Do you have headphones and microphone available? Yes

20: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you? I'm ready and no it's not a problem

21: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc. Well, I have been playing on Dispersion WoW for a little longer than a year, haven't played in the past 3 weeks cause my account was stolen but now I am back, ready for some hard core raiding. About the characters, I am in the process of remaking them all atm, usually play 2 chars at the same day, depends of my mood. I rarely change servers, usually if GMs ruin the ones I play on, or all of my friends leave them.Application WoWScrnShot_082412_215318

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:52 pm