Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Egotic's application.

Egotic
    Trial

Брой мнения : 3

Egotic's application. Empty Egotic's application.

Post  Egotic Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 am

First of all,I'd like to salute you all and thank you for reading my application.

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec: My character's name is Egotic,my class is warrior.My main spec is Fury,and offspec is Arms(PvP spec).If it is needed I can change my offspec according to what the raid leaders tells me to.
    I currently do not own any tank gear!

2: Age, where are you from? I'm turning 19 on the 14th of December,and I currently live in Constanta,Romania.

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'? I saw your Lich King kill on youtube,and I liked how smooth it went.

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application? I am an experienced player,I also was on blizz.Proof of this is my alt from EU(I believe),Xavius.The name of my alt is Egotic.I cannot bring any other proof because my main got deleted.

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW? I actually discovered all the tricks I know by myself,but I often visited Elitistic Jerks for more exact information regarding my itemisation and this kind of stuff.

6: What is your PvE experience? I started playing WoW at the start of 2.4.x on a pserver named PheonixWoW if I remember correctly,then I took an interest in this game,and I joined blizz.My first character was a rogue on the realm named Aggramar.I was in the top guild on Agrammar at that time,and had a bunch of alts.For a while I was a PvP'er but then I got bored of it and started gearing my characters with some PvE items.I participated in the first downing of Illidan on Aggramar,and I also was the first hunter on my realm to get Thoridal's.
    I was a gladiator on my hunter in Season 3 and had the 1st team at 2's on my Aggramar as Rogue Mage(Me playing the mage).After let's say...3 months I quitted Blizz,and returned to pservers.Shortly after the release of 3.1.x I returned once again on blizz managing to down every boss that was avaible at that time with my freshly made toon,a Warrior.This is the exact time I started playing a warrior.When the Downfall of the Lich King patch was released,me and my guild managed to do the first realm on 25Heroic on that realm.We also managed to do Ruby sanctum as farm mode,after we downed her a couple of times.

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another). Currently I am using this spec http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3200320023300000000000000000000325023000505010053120511351000000000000000000000000000 .The glyphs I am using at the moment are Cleave,Heroic Strike and Whirlwind.I switch from time to time Heroic Strike with Execute.I prefer taking up Heroic Fury because It gives me more moveability and that's why the warrior is one of the best DPS class in the game.

8: What is the role of your class in raid? Depending on the encounter,and the raid composition,I can either Sunder armour,use Demoralizing shout (especially on encounters where are alot of adds and it's involved alot of melee damage taken),Mass fear(if the adds are not undead),Hammstring valkyres,switch to battle stance during bloodlust to hit up shattering throw,double intercept Valkyre's so they don't throw people out of the platform,switch to battle in order to thunderclap.Alongside with alot of things,I am mainly a DPS class,but as I have alot of utilities I have to use all of them in order to success as a raid remember.Warriors are also a plate user class,and they can take a phew adds on themselvs so they can be AoE'd by other Mdps such as UH DK's,or Ret Paladins and die fast.

9: Do you have any alt characters? What? Yes,I do have a bunch of toons,I've got a Elemental Shaman,a Resto Shaman,A boomkin with feral tanking offspec,a DK with both tank and dps spec,a paladin with all 3 speccs,a fire mage,a hunter,a demonology warlock and a shadowpriest.

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer): I do an average of 13-14k on any boss.On LK I've reached up to 27k in the 1st phase.

11: Do you have friends in the guild? Sincerely,I don't know.

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?" The most important fact about preparing for a raid is to know how much time you can spend during a raid,so that you will not give a hard time to the raid lead.Some other facts that you gotta know is to check the following : If you are switching glyphs,you have to get about 10 stacks of each,take the necessary potions you need in order to give 100% in a raid,such as resistance potions(for tanks),mana potions(for healers),a bunch of armor potions(for fury warriors,and reaping specce'd DK's,alongside with tanks),Food and Scrolls.

13: What Addons do you use? I like to have a clean UI ,so forth I'm using the following Add0ns : Big Wings(personal prefference;I use this instead of DBM),Nice damage font,Slam alert,GhostPulse and another add0n that makes my chat font look better.

14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats : Egotic's application. Wowscrnshot090312143145

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)? It means to be alert just in case someone messes up a thing or two and help him asap.Example : If the OT can't hold aggro with the shambling on LK you can go def stance cast shieldwall and eventually block and taunt the shambling in the same position the OT was so that the raid won't receive huge damage.

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why? No,I said that I use Big Wings.

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it? Yes,I used TS3 alot of times whenever I was doing arenas/raids.

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available? Check and Check.

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you? I'm a rather calm person,and I am mature enough to listen to what other people have to say about my playstyle or whatever else flaws I have in my playstyle.

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc. I don't like changing servers like socks,simply because I am to lazy to level-up,or gear-up again.I do enjoy playing with my friends on low-rated servers,but atm there are none low-rated servers that are worth playing on.I currently have 7 hours of playtime on my warrior but I believe my DK has ~50days as I'm playing here since November's fall ,year 2011.

Hello and have a nice day!
    Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Egotic's application. Empty Re: Egotic's application.

Post  Luran Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 pm

I like the application but I will bring you on a raid to test your skills, because we have so many fury warriors now. Contact me ingame: Luran/Dennie/Zuma
    toamukas
    toamukas
    Trial

Брой мнения : 6

Post  toamukas Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 pm

(s)he healed my LK Run, and (s)he healed perfectly.

I'd give this person a +1! A MUST HAVE!
    Egotic
    Trial

Post  Egotic Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Oh,well...I'd like to join from time to time with my warrior,but I want to get KS in order to unlock AQ 20-man xD.
    After I get my KS I'll help you with any toon you need,as you saw I have everything except for rogue and all of them are 6k+ gearscore. xD
    And I'm a "he",btw.

edit1: Funfact : By taking a look again at the screenshot I posted, I just realised I don't have any indestructible potions!

Anyways,if you want me,I can respec as Prot.
    Egotic
    Trial

Post  Egotic Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm sorry for the double post,but I just wanted to let you know that I will contact you tomorrow,since I looked for you for about 2hours and I'm gonna go play some LoL. ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:45 pm