Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marksmanship Hunter - DPS Guide

Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Marksmanship Hunter - DPS Guide Empty Marksmanship Hunter - DPS Guide

Post  Luran Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:21 am

To begin with that Marksmanship Hunter is perhaps the most valuable class in a good raid (after the healers and the tanks of course). This is a very strong character with DPS, which do not decrease so drastically when you have to move (like in Casters) and also many other tactical advantages such as: Misdirection, Feign Death, Tranquilizing shot, etc.

From my experience as a MM Hunter know that there are three ways it can be developed in these ways and there's a certain talent builds. I think that Agility stacking is the best one and I will show it.

This is the preferred Build Me

Marksmanship Hunter - DPS Guide 4433337y

This way of developing provides a lot of attack power, and abnormally high level of critical rating.This way of development can be applied and be effective in low, medium and in the best Gear, who may be collected.
    Now on stones and Enchant:
    Meta - 21 Critical strike rating + 3% increased critical damage
    Blue - Nightmare tear (10 to all stats for the activation of meta gem)
    Red - 20 agility (34 agility or if you JC)
    Stats as Haste hit crit and should not be socketed because you get it from the gear..For 8% hit you need (-3% from Focused Aim talent, which by the way is optional), that should getting the 5% hit rating from gear, which is vey easy.
    Enchants:
    Helmet - 50 AP 20 crit
    Shoulders - 40 AP 15 crit
    Chest - 10 all stats
    Bracers - 50 AP
    Gloves - 44 PA or accidentally hit and crit
    Belt - Eternal Belt Buckle
    Legs - 75 AP 22 crit
    Boots - 32ap
    Bow / Gun / Crossbow - 40 crit
    Staff/Polearm - 110 AP
    Swords - 65ap each

If your gear caps 60% armor penetration there is no sense to put points in Improved arcane shot, because in this situation it removed from the rotation. If you are below 60% armor penetration remove the points from from Aspect Mastery and Thick Hide and put them respectively Improved arcane shot (3/3) and Improved Hunter's Mark.
    Rotation -
    Hunter's mark (that magic run by Hunter, who has the most points in Improved hunter's mark) -> Serpent sting -> Kill shot (when below 20%) -> Chimera Shot -> Aimed shot - > Arcane shot (it depends on what ARM for what I wrote above) -> Steady shot (if arcane shot, but removed from the rotation amidst shot, but spam is not charged until Chimera Shot or Kill Shot)
    Glyphs:
    Glyph of Serpent Sting - obligation (I guess no need to explain why it's required)
    Glyph of Aimed shot - can be replaced with a glyph of Kill Shot
    Glyph of Chimera shot - can be replaced with a glyph of Kill

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:49 am