Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonology Warlock - PVE Guide

Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Demonology Warlock - PVE Guide Empty Demonology Warlock - PVE Guide

Post  Luran Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:42 pm

* PvE Guide to Demonology Warlock -
    Stat, Enchant, gems, glyphs, rotation and other ...

To begin with that Demonology Warlock does pretty good DPS, but primarily is a Raid Supporter.With the talent "Demonic Pact",the Warlock's pet activates a raid buff that increases Spell Power on raid members with 10% warlock's spell power, which leads to the conclusion - the more Spell Power you have, the better Raid Supporter you are.

1.Enchants

1.Helm - Arcanum of Burning Mysteries - added 30 and 20 SP Crit.Strike Rating
    2.Shoulders - Greater Inscription of the Storm - added 24 and 15 SP Crit.Strike Rating
    3.Cloak - Enchant Cloak - Greater Speed ​​- added 23 Haste Rating
    4.Chest - Enchant Chest - Powerful Stats - add 10 to all stats
    5.Wrist - Enchant Bracers - Superior Spellpower - adds 30 SP
    6.Weapon - Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spellpower (adds 63SP), Enchant Weapon - Black Magic (a chance to add 250 Haste Rating) if you are with a staff - Enchant Staff - Greater Spellpower (adds 81 SP)
    7.Hands - Enchant Gloves - Exceptional Spellpower - adds 28 SP
    8.Waist - Frag Belt - +1 slot socket
    9.Legs - Brilliant Spellthread - adds 50 SP and 20 Spirit
    10.Boots - Enchant Boots - Greater Spirit (added 18 Spirit), you dont have capped hit rating - Enchant Boots - Icewalker (adds 12 and 12 Crit.Strike Rating Hit Rating)
    Of course there are professions that allow you to benefin from some enchants or enpowered gems (Fur Lining - Spell Power (from Leatherworking 400, which adds 76 SP's Wrist) or Hyperspeed Accelerators (by Engineering 400, which adds 240 Haste Rating for 12 seconds.) and others.

2.Gems

1.Meta Gem - Chaotic Skyflare Diamond - 21 Crit.Strike Rating and 3% Increased Critical Effect
    2.Red Gems - Runed Cardinal Ruby (23 SP)
    3.Yellow Gems - Reckless Ametrine (12 SP and 10 Haste Rating)
    4.Blue Gems - Purified Dreadstone (12 SP and 10 spirit)

3.Stats

* The priority
    1.Hit Rating - should always be 446 or 17%.
    2.Spell Power - no cap
    3.Haste Rating - ~ 1200 Haste Rating needed.
    4.Crit.Strike Rating - 35% to 40%.
    5.Spirit - Spirit = Spell Power, this means Items, Enchant, gems with Spirit are welcome.

4.Rotation
    Demonology warlock doesnt have a specifir rotation .Everything depends on procs, talents, trinkets etc. My rotation looks / like this: Life Tap (Rank 1 to put my buff from this glyph, but that little will explain below), Curse of Doom, Corruption, Immolate, Metamorphosis, Charge to the boss / target and immediately Activate Immolation Aura and Shadow Cleave, then do Shadow Bolts until my talent "Molten Core" procs. Afetr "Molten Core" procced use Incinerate 3 times ,or if the boss / target is below 35% health with Soulfire. Dont forget to refresh the buff from Life Tap, Curse of Doom, Corruption, Immolate. We look for a second Immolation Aura, which we can use thanks to the glyph for Metamorphosis. Dont forget that the pet should attack the boss / target throughout battle so that the talent "Demonic Pact" will proc.
    I want to warn you that while in Metamorphosis,you're at melee DPS, so the Immolation Aura will be effective, and be careful and be ready to use your Demonic Circle somewhere near the RDPS, because melee's spot is sometimes dangerous
    When the boss / target is now below 35% only cast Soulfire, refresh Life Tap, Curse of Doom, Corruption and Immolate.

5.Glyphs

Major Glyphs:
    1.Glyph of Metamorphosis - increases the duration of Metamorphosis by 6 seconds.
    2.Glyph of Life Tap - makes 20 percent of the Spirit in SP and lasts 40 seconds
    3.Glyph of Corruption / Glyph of Quick Decay / Glyph of Incinerate - generally the third glyph is the discretion of the player and his style of play, I am using Glyph of Corruption.

Minor Glyphs: not required, at the discretion of the player.

6.Talents:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#fu0viIoowhg9,,11623

I hope I have not missed anything, and I have been useful to those who will play or play Demonology Warlock.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:45 pm