Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Combat Rogue - PVE DPS Guide

Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Combat Rogue - PVE DPS Guide Empty Combat Rogue - PVE DPS Guide

Post  Luran Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:01 am

Hi there.
    Material below will enable you to explore somewhat Combat tree for PvE battle Rogue.
    Happy reading.

Contents:
    A Talent
    2 glyphs
    3 Socket and Stats
    4 Enchant
    5 Professions
    6 Addons
    7 macros
    8 Rotation

HERE WE GO ..

A Talent

Initial version

Combat Rogue - PVE DPS Guide Rupturebuild

For still gathering Gear can not make a solid percentage Armor Penetration, so this is the build for you.

Advanced

Combat Rogue - PVE DPS Guide 68f1c41f7b3b9ec6

This removes Rupture of your rotation (for details see below). In the other option is Poison 5/5 Improved Poisons. The choice I leave to you. You will also need a slow Main Hand Weapon (sword, axe, fist, mace) and fast like 1.4 / 1.5 speed Off Hand Weapon (sword, axe, fist, dagger). Put Instant poison in Main Hand and Deadly Off hand. This is intended, because Sinister Strike hit with main hand, therefore, in combination with Instant Poison-a will do more damage. Fast off hand you need to be able to Combat Potency talent procs as often as possible and also to maintain stack Deadly Poison. It is recommended that you Sword / Axe, Sword / Sword or Axe / Axe for a proclamation of Talent Hack and Slash .

2 glyphs
    You will need the following glyphs:
    Minor Glyphs
    Vanish
    Save Fall
    Blurred Speed
    Major Glyphs
    Sinister Strike
    Killing Spree
    Rupture at the beginning> Eviscerate> <Tricks of The Trade> <Adrenaline Rush> <Slice and Dice
    For the last 4 glyph I have enumerated, you must choose one of them. When you are-low geared and you're on the other Build you'll need Glyph of Rupture. As put by the ICC, you can exchange it for any of the other three, which I leave to you to decide who will be most helpful. Is almost no difference. I personally am using this for Eviscerate.

3 Socket and Stats:
    Things are as follows:
    Hit> Expertise> Armor Penetration> Haste and Attack Power> Critical Strike Rating> Stamina
    Caps:
    315 Hit rating posted by Precision 5/5 you poison cap-a, and for other skills you'll need at least 8% hit. Each hit above the initial figure is welcome.
    Soft Cap-a is 18/18 21/21 you recommended and now Hard Cap-a is 26/26 Expertise rating (214)
    100% Armor Penetration or 85% if you choose to play with and use Mace Mace Specialization for Hack And Slash
    Critical Strike, Attack Power and Haste> More stat of which more> more, but they definitely you need. Properly accommodated in the raid and get Critical and Haste and Attack Power, but generally Haste and Attack Power are most important, so that capped Arp, Hit and Expertise and free slots definitely focus on these two stat. Combat Rogue is not dependent so much on criticals, as Assassination, Haste is needed for more frequent rolling of the Combat Potency talent and Attack Power-a guess is all clear kvi have its benefits.

Gems:
    For Meta Socket best option is Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
    To activate it you need a Nightmare Tear. Watch him put the socket with the largest possible bonus> 6 agility, agility or 8 etc .If you are not capped from gear then use the yellow sockets with holes to get a hit. And if you are unnecessarily idle armor penetration over 20 + Nightmare Tear the appropriate hole.
    When Rupture build respectively Armor penetration is replace with Agility or Attack Power for greater damage to Rupture.

4 Enchant
    Head Arcanum of Torment
    Shoulder Greater Inscription of the Axe
    Back 22 agility
    Chest +10 all stats
    Wrist 50 attack power
    Gloves 20 hit rating, 44 attack power or 15 expertise
    Waist Eternal Belt Buckle
    Legs 75 attack power 22 critical strike
    12 Feet critical hit 12 or 32 attack power
    Main weapon Berserking
    Off weapon Mongoose

5 Professions:
    The best option is Jewelcrafting + Engineering / Blacksmith / Tailoring. Personally, I prefer JC + BS, because you can put whatever you want. On the other hand bonuses Engineering and Tailoring are great, but just lose stat. The choice is yours.

6Addons:
    Parrot (or other damage addon)
    The rest is already in your taste and tolerance of your machine.

7 macros
    The only macro I use now is:
    # Showtooltip Tricks of the Trade
    / Cast [target = Tank] Tricks of the Trade

8 Rotation
    Rotation that I do, is something like this:

I open with Sinister Strike> how many combo points it gets = Slice and Dice, followed by new Sinister strike if there is more energy. Now Killing Spree, then Sinister Strike, if you have accumulated 5 combo points> Eviscerate, if not> one or maximum two Sinister Strike then Eviscerate, should eventually Adrenaline Rush + Blade Flurry if you think that you can use another time. All this should lead to a sizable burst, which is important to gain a solid foundation from damage. Generally by the end of the battle just keep Slice and Dice active because it is the biggest source of your dps. No matter how many points you have uploaded, you still need it for 1-2 seconds to resume MANDATORY. Do not forget Sinister Strike to 5 combo points> Eviscerate and re-load CD-s post when deem fit. On bosses with trash keep your Blade Flurry to the end. Example - Deathbringer Saurfang. Usually the battle use Killing Spree at least 2 times, once at the beginning as I mentioned in a good dps you to the edge to release it again.

When Rupture build does the same movements, but instead Eviscerate use Rupture on 5 Combo and again I keep Slice and Dice, even when it happened and Rupture and Slice and Dice to be active you can use an Eviscerate at 5 Combo points.
    Influeza
    Influeza
    Trial

Брой мнения : 2

Combat Rogue - PVE DPS Guide Empty hack and slash

Post  Influeza Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 pm

isnt hack and slash bugged ? which makes combat dps lose alot of dps

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:23 am