Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application Rodlake Elemental shaman

hajken12
    Trial

Брой мнения : 2

Application Rodlake Elemental shaman Empty Application Rodlake Elemental shaman

Post  hajken12 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:38 pm

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec:
    Rodlake, shaman, elemental, restoration
    2: Age, where are you from?
    17, sweden
    3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?
    since this looks like a serious guild appart from 90% of the guilds on this server. and pugs are worthless to be honest.
    4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?
    since i can pull off over 10k dps and im will join every guild raid i can.
    5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW?
    Wow-wiki
    6: What is your PvE experience?
    i've been playing some TBC, but i started playing serious in wotlk, had an healing pala, i completet TOC, NAXX, OS 10/25 and i got to rotface with the guild untill i quit. So i have raided alot and i know what it takes.
    7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another).
    i want to be pretty exact, i don't prefer having 4/5 in an talent, i try not to waste one single point, and i really think when i put my talents, same with my glyphs, like what spells will i use and what can would be an advantage on this server since some servers are different.
    8: What is the role of your class in raid?
    DPS, nothing else. since my healing gear is not that good and i have never trained on kiting or such
    9: Do you have any alt characters? What?
    i have plenty, i have alot of dps character but one healer with about 5.9K GS.
    10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer)
    i don't acctualy know what i do. but i think i do around 10k atm.
    11: Do you have friends in the guild?
    not really no
    12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?"
    have your flasks ready, have ur enchant and gems in your items and to be there in time.
    13: What Addons do you use?
    Carbonite, ICE hud, DBM,Atlas loot, Gearscore, Titan panel, MIK scrolling battle text, quartz, rating buster
    14: Post an InGame Screenshot with only your own buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img15/3526/wowscrnshot090612213407.jpg
    15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?
    don't offend anyone, don't arguie to much with guildies, try to come along
    16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?
    yes i do
    17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?
    i havent used it but i can ofcourse get it
    18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?
    yes, steelseries siberia V2
    19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?
    no, i play sports and im used to being criticized, only if its constructive criticism.
    20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.
    ive never been good at playing PVP but i am pretty good at pve, i take orders and i really do what im told every time. ive played on moonglade erlier, and stormscale. i don't know how much i have played so can't really say that
    Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Application Rodlake Elemental shaman Empty Re: Application Rodlake Elemental shaman

Post  Luran Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:17 am

YES

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:01 pm