Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

screwballz restoration druid

screwballz
    Trial

Брой мнения : 2

screwballz restoration druid Empty screwballz restoration druid

Post  screwballz Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:21 pm

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec:
    Screwballz, restoration druid and offspec boomkin.
    2: Age, where are you from?
    Im 17 and I am from Bloomington, Indiana.
    3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?
    I chose you guys , because I saw an ad in world chat and I havn't seen any other good guilds advertising so here I am.
    4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?
    It's good to approve my app, because I'm a stable fun player who like to mess around but on the serious side does his job and pays attention, and i hope that's what a guild would be looking for.
    5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW?
    For the live patches I use noxxic.com mostly but for this patch i used loads of different sources and forums to locate just what was the best way to go about things.
    6: What is your PvE experience?
    My PvE experience as a restoration shaman on the live patch back in wrath was 9/12 heroic 25m and 10/12 heroic 10m.
    7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another).
    I play in my own style, I do click and to anyone who hates clickers can try and beat me in dps or heals all day and that usually doesn't happen. I try to play a strong role in keeping raids organized if someone important is gone and most importantly I love getting to me the people that i raid with.
    8: What is the role of your class in raid?
    My classes role as a druid and specifically as a restoration druid is to keep everyone alive in the raid as well as keep everyone supplied with buffs and hit people with intervates when needed.
    9: Do you have any alt characters? What?
    I do have an alt pvp warrior named olivia, but mostly she is just to farm up gold.
    10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer)

11: Do you have friends in the guild?
    No, not yet but i hope to in the future. I have an In Real Life friend applying right now with me tho.
    12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?"
    "To be prepared for the raid", means having flasks, making sure someone in raid has fish feasts, making sure everyone is here, and Keeping you raid clear as in hopfully something won't happen in the middle were you have to leave
    13: What Addons do you use?
    I use the standard UI right now shrinked quite a bit recount, DBM , healbot and thats about it right now.
    14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats
    http://s1079.beta.photobucket.com/user/sebastian_bennett1/media/fb0a1409.jpg.html
    15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?
    To be a good team player is to respect you fellow team mates and have fun and do good at what you are doing.
    16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?
    Yes, I do.
    17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?
    Yes, I have and i can but i ususally use ventrilo.
    18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?
    Yes.
    19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?
    Not a problem but i know this content like the back of my hand.
    20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.
    That's All.
    Bullshift
    Bullshift
    Guild Master

Брой мнения : 17

screwballz restoration druid Empty Re: screwballz restoration druid

Post  Bullshift Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 pm

This is a good solid app. the way you have your spells set up seems a little strange but if it works for you, then no one is going to change that. You seem like a good experienced player, so - Acepted
    screwballz
    Trial

Брой мнения : 2

Post  screwballz Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Bullshift wrote:This is a good solid app. the way you have your spells set up seems a little strange but if it works for you, then no one is going to change that. You seem like a good experienced player, so - Acepted

That was out of tree form its totally normal in tree form Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:34 pm