Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

maximuss application

maximuss

Брой мнения : 1

maximuss application Empty maximuss application

Post  maximuss Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 am

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec:maximuss furry warr,dps, i just palying dps

2: Age, where are you from?19,iran

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?because i heard its a good pve guild for skilled players

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?i am a good dps and i can help

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW?I am just search in google and get my information from it or just ask skilled players

6: What is your PvE experience?toc 25 all bosses voa,icc bosses untill bql in this server i know lk and sindra encounter but i didnot expirience them in this server

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another)my style is to do a great dps in raid and do my duty as well

8: What is the role of your class in raid?i am dps

9: Do you have any alt characters? What?not yet but soon

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer)in your server about 14to15dps

11: Do you have friends in the guild?no i don't

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?"have time and know what to do.

13: What Addons do you use?gearscore,drdamage,dbm,quartz,recount,nice damage

14: Post an InGame Screenshot with only your own buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats.maximuss application Xeq0z7

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?do your job great as your role

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?yeah i use it

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?yeah,i can use

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?yeah

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?no,for sucess in raid all players should do it

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.now i am playing in gamer district and dispersion and have rouge main char in gamer.
    Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

maximuss application Empty Re: maximuss application

Post  Luran Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:16 am

I do not believe that you do 14k dps with this gear o.O

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:04 am