Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application, Ithon[Paladin], Tank/DPS

CrashCore

Брой мнения : 3

Application, Ithon[Paladin], Tank/DPS Empty Application, Ithon[Paladin], Tank/DPS

Post  CrashCore Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:06 pm

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec:
    Name : Ithon, Class: Paladin, Main spec: DPS, Offspec : Tank.

2: Age, where are you from?

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?
    Well, pretty much because all the other guilds out there don't have a decent base and this guild seems to be doing swell. Also, to contribute to the Dispersion-WoW society even further.

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?
    Approving my application can be equated to free-help to others in the guild.[Now I'm sure you'd need that.]

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW?
    I've played on a lot of private servers. XTREMETOP100 is where I found this server.

6: What is your PvE experience?
    I used to play a LOT on TBC servers and I was very comfortable with that. I recently moved to WOTLK and I'm finding this a bit hard to adjust to. Nevertheless, I'm still coming up really well and my rotation seems to be decent.

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another).
    My style of play revolves around utilizing holy spells which do heaps of damage AS WELL AS keeping me alive. [Sheath of Light and Judgment; because of these two abilities I don't really require healers to do anything for me. The Art of War also is an addition to this].

8: What is the role of your class in raid?
    DPS/Tank. [I just started tanking recently; to be precise, yesterday.]

9: Do you have any alt characters? What?
    I have an Alliance Warrior by the name : Sailey.

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer)
    Well, I'm not sure. I don't really use recount that much to keep track of my DPS. Last time I checked, it was somewhere around 7-9k at Marrowgar. Neutral

11: Do you have friends in the guild?
    Not sure.

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?"
    Flasks, food buffs, self buffs if possible and buffs from party/raid members.

13: What Addons do you use?
    Nothing really; was never fond of add-ons. I do use recount and gearscore lite though,

14: Post an InGame Screenshot with only your own buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats.
    Gonna post in a while.

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?
    To raid systematically without flaming. The one thing I don't like is abusing people for no reason. I for one do not practice this.

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?
    Yes.

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?
    No.

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?
    Headphones, yes. Microphone : Not really as my microphone slot is broken. T_T

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?
    As long as it is constructive criticism and not something negative which I should take in a wrong way, then I'm open to any comments as I'm always looking for help. In short, I'm an open person. Smile

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.
    2:4:3 : Feenix and WoC servers. I've tried playing on Molten and Eternal; didn't like.
    CrashCore

Application, Ithon[Paladin], Tank/DPS Empty Re: Application, Ithon[Paladin], Tank/DPS

Post  CrashCore Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Application, Ithon[Paladin], Tank/DPS Empty Re: Application, Ithon[Paladin], Tank/DPS

Post  Luran Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 pm

NOOO
    CrashCore

Post  CrashCore Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 am

Why so?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:35 pm