Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I would like to enter this PvE Guild

alwyn159

Брой мнения : 2

I would like to enter this PvE Guild Empty I would like to enter this PvE Guild

Post  alwyn159 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:01 am

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec: Name is Earthmother , Druid , Healer , no offspecc

2: Age, where are you from?
    My age is 17 and I'm from Malta

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?
    I chose Its just a fleshwound because I like Pveing and like to help people with any needs

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?
    It is good because you would have an active healer (about 10-13 hrs on daily) and would like to help people in any need

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW?
    WoW-Head

6: What is your PvE experience?
    I used to play Retail-WoW and used to do raids everyday such as ICC,Naxxramas,Onyxia's Lair etc...

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another).
    I prefer Restoration Druid Because obbviously I like to keep earth clean and Druid is based on Nature and I find healing specc Fun

8: What is the role of your class in raid?
    My role in a raid is 2nd Healer or if in a case there is a problem I could be solo healer too

9: Do you have any alt characters? What?
    No I dont I just have this character

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer)

11: Do you have friends in the guild?
    No

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?"
    Make sure buffs are on and Flasks,Potion's effect are on me, Everyone is at the same location on the raid and to make sure you know all tactics

13: What Addons do you use?
    I use Quartz,GearScore Lite and Cooldowns

14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats
    Sry but couldnt really understand the question

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?
    To be a good team player ( Ex that if you are dps and you see someone with low hp you need to heal them as you can )

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?
    Yes

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?
    No

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?
    No

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?
    No I just do as the leader says

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.
    Well as I said I used to play wow retail from TBC-Cataclysm which is about 6 years and know info about WoW..I used to play on Ahn'Qiraj.I had a Druid and a Hunter
    Bullshift
    Bullshift
    Guild Master

Брой мнения : 17

I would like to enter this PvE Guild Empty Re: I would like to enter this PvE Guild

Post  Bullshift Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:39 am

The question just means, post a screenshot with your 'c' panel up and so your keybindings are visible Wink
    alwyn159

Брой мнения : 2

I would like to enter this PvE Guild Empty Re: I would like to enter this PvE Guild

Post  alwyn159 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:16 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:29 am