Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Howaboutbow's Apply

Howaboutbow
    Trial

Брой мнения : 1

Howaboutbow's Apply Empty Howaboutbow's Apply

Post  Howaboutbow Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:59 pm

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec: Howaboutbow Marksman Hunter

2: Age, where are you from? 19 and im from sweden

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'? Well im looking for a serious guild on this server and this one seems to be the thing I have looked for.

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application? You will get a player that want to help the guild will not rage everytime someone doin something wrong, a polite player

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW? Im played alot priveate servers and I don't really understand the question.

6: What is your PvE experience? I played wow for 4 years now and raided most on tbc and know the tacts there but not so long on WOTLK started on vanilla then moved to TBC and now moving to wotlk but I can easy learn tacts if someone tell me about them Smile

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another). My build is pure dps and aiming for ARP do maximum my dps

8: What is the role of your class in raid? DPS

9: Do you have any alt characters? What? Not yet, but will come after I played more on the server.

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer). Im around 7-8 k atm but not fully geared yet.

11: Do you have friends in the guild? No, new to server so barely talked to pplz on the server Sad

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?" Flask, food buffs ; arrows since im a hunter and Self buff stone always good Razz

13: What Addons do you use? DBM,Onebag,Gearscore,Ratingbuster, Atlas loot, Recount

14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats. I don't know where I upload that picture.

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?. Help eachother out cause you can't down LK by ur own so if you help the other with ur experience we can together down LK

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why? Yes

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?. I have ts3 since I had vanilla time and I know how to use it Smile

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?. Yes

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?. No, as I said im pretty new to wotlk so all help is good for me, if someone more experienced tell me what to do I trust em and do what they want me to do

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc. Played on Feenix vanilla, WoC server downal all bosses on that one, Eternal and many others !
    Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Howaboutbow's Apply Empty Re: Howaboutbow's Apply

Post  Luran Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Well, I will say YES because we need people for our raids.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:18 pm