Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

An application, Seksi, Shadow Priest

Reject

Брой мнения : 2

An application, Seksi, Shadow Priest Empty An application, Seksi, Shadow Priest

Post  Reject Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:46 pm

1: Name of character, class, main spec, offspec:
    Seksi, Priest, Shadow

2: Age, where are you from?

19, Germany

3: Why did you choose 'Its just a fleshwound'?
    Raided with some members before, enjoyed it & also the name amuses me Razz Id also enjoy raiding with a serious guild and not some cheap one inviting everyone who passes the world channel.

4: Why is it good for us to approve your application?
    Because you would have one more skilled, motivated and experienced Shadowpriest to join you through the journeys Smile

5: Which sites do you get your information about WoW?

Well it depends what im searching for, if its about pvp i usually visit arenajunkies.com
    For entertainment i enjoy using warcraftmovies.com

6: What is your PvE experience?
    I used to play on Feenix enjoying and fully completing naxx/aq40 and others, but my main experience was back in the official/retail wotlk where i raided EoE10/25, Ulduar, OS10/25, Naxx, VoA and ofcourse ICC<3

7: Describe your style of play (Why you prefer a specific Build / glyph to another).
    I honestly love spriests not just for their dark mysterious styles but imo mastering the perfect rotation got me loving spriests even more and enjoying achieving as much as possible.

8: What is the role of your class in raid?

Im usually DPS, but i can be used for several occasions and also switch to holy if necessary for example vs Sindragosa(ICC)

9: Do you have any alt characters? What?
    I also play an Assassination Rogue, who i also enjoy raiding with 24/7, even if it may not be as fun as using my spriest.

10: How much average dps do you do? (healers dont answer)
    Since im fairly new to the server my gs is just over 6k which made my average to about 11.5k dps throughout the raids, even though i do go higher vs some bosses.. but that all should improve heavily as soon as im fully geared Smile

11: Do you have friends in the guild?
    I raided with a few but havnt made any friends during the raid yet.

12: What does it mean to you the phrase "to be prepared for the raid?"
    That would mean having my Fully repaired gear, potions, food, buffconsumables all ready and stocked up, and being able to teleport instantly to the specific raid.. it also means bringing "more" than enough time for the raid.

13: What Addons do you use?
    I use Xperl, GearscoreLite, Recount & Matrix

14: Show InGame Screenshot without foreign character buffs ready to raid included Character Panel and Base Stats
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/228/bildschirmfoto20120902u.png/

15: What does it mean to be a good teamplayer (team player)?
    To be a good teamplayer imo, means to bring alot of patience into a raid, for if one is having a bad day, calmfull and helpful people can make others reflect on their mistakes, improve them and achiev our goal the next try. In addtion it means being supportive on consumables items, and also maybe passing on Item drops if other players have it more desperate than myself. Lastly as noted earlier it means being able to multitask and be ready to be the position the raid needs me to be.

16: Do you use DBM? If the answer is NO - why?
    I honestly have used it before, but since a while now preferred without it since i enjoy the challenge of not having the advantage:P VBut in serious or challenging sitations i would activate and use every help i can get Smile

17: Have you ever used TeamSpeak3 and are you able to use it?
    I actually use Teamspeax the Mac version.. for use Mac Smile

18: Do you have headphones and microphone available?
    Both available and working.

19: It will often happen to be criticized in order to improve your performance in the raid, are you ready to take sharp criticism and to comply with the instructions of raid leaders? Is this a problem for you?
    I am a very calm person, i respect any order and welcome any criticism, than i enjoy improving myself, for i have mastered my class but have not mastered the PvE of Wow yet ^^

20: Share additional information about you as a wow player, changing characters, servers, played time, etc.

I have been playing wow for a very long time and have experienced alot of pvp & pve with every class ingame, my mains still stay to be Spriest & Rogue, In total i would say ive played more on retail but i enjoy the practical and easy playstyle i get in private servers and hope to enjoy alot of experiences here, and hopefully with you & your guild.

Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

An application, Seksi, Shadow Priest Empty Re: An application, Seksi, Shadow Priest

Post  Luran Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Upload picture without cutting anything of the interface.
    Reject

Брой мнения : 2

An application, Seksi, Shadow Priest Empty Re: An application, Seksi, Shadow Priest

Post  Reject Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Sure, sorry i thought the basic stats and the selfbuffs were only relevant, but here it is:

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/688/bildschirmfoto20120902u.png/
    Luran
    Luran
    Bloodlord

Брой мнения : 82
    Местожителство : Bulgaria

Post  Luran Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Could you share your rotation?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:16 pm